- Started in 1964 by Robert and Rachel Erwin at the current location, 117 Acres.
- Currently run by Dan and Cris Erwin and their daughters Nikki Jolliff (Doug and Glade Jolliff) and Jacci Smith (Dusty Smith)
- Now it has grown to 300+ acres.
- What had started out as Bob’s answer to not buying a horse for Dan has turned into a product that has produced 2 generations of shepherds, including a National FFA proficiency winner, and is training the 3 generation now.
- The original 1964 flock started out with 12 Montadale ewes purchased for 35 dollars and 2 registered Suffolk ewes grew to 40 registered Suffolk ewes. All of the sheep were sold in 1978 due to Dan’s employment demands.
- Focus shifted to swine production for the next 15 years- but Dan helped with several local flocks.
- Sheep came back to the farm in the mid ‘80’s as a partnership and long lasting friendship with RJ Creamer began.
- Since then the numbers moved from 15 to over 100 commercial ewes and evolved to 70 head of registered Hamps and Tunis Today.